Excellent opportunity for Contracts Manager within a growing family run company. Opportunity to progress and grow with role and company as the business expands.
You will be based in office in Loudwater, High Wycombe with travel to sites across the South East.
Salary £42k-£55k per annum based on experience + Pension, car allowance, training and progression.
Roles and Responsibilities- Contracts Manager
• Discussing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating the terms of business contracts
• Working alongside Quantity Surveyor to agree and manage budgets and timescales with the clients.
• Dealing with any unexpected costs/ variations.
• Attending site meetings to monitor progress.
• Acting as the main point of contact for clients, project managers and site managers.
• Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities.
• Making sure construction projects meet agreed technical standards.
• Liaising with technical and financial staff, sub-contractors and the client’s own representatives
• Measuring and reporting site progress to the commercial team.
• Working on-site and in an office.
Relevant skills of a Contracts Manager include:
• An understanding of Drylining, suspended ceilings and joinery related packages.
• An understanding of legal documentation
• Business management skills
• A positive and proactive attitude.
• Strong communication skills – for liaising with a wide range of clients, professionals, and workers on site.
• Strong leadership skills and an ability to motivate your team to ensure a high standard of work and programme management.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills – for monitoring project plans and schedules and utilising time and resources effectively.
• Resilience and problem-solving skills – to overcome unexpected challenges during the construction process.
• The ability to use your initiative.
• An ability to make decisions under pressure, so that the project can progress.
• Strong attention to detail for conducting site inspections and managing complex contracts.
• Sound commercial awareness – to allocate and manage your budget effectively and to understand client concerns.
• Strong Numerical and IT skills, including knowledge of relevant building methods and project management software to manage information and finances during the project.
• NVQ Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations Management
• Valid Black CSCS Card
• First Aid preferred but not essential
• SMSTS preferred but not essential
• UK Driving License
TMP Interiors Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.