Excellent opportunity for Office Administrator within a growing family run company. Opportunity to progress and grow with role and company as the business expands.
You will be based in office in Loudwater, High Wycombe.
Salary £21-£24k per annum based on experience.
Roles and Responsibilities- Office Administrator
The job role of an Office administrator will be responsible for the organisation and co-ordination of all office documentation and administration duties. You will primarily be supporting the project team, working alongside the managing director. A large part of the role is managing documentation, so a high level of accuracy and good organisation is essential. You will be responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of all relevant documents. You will control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by contracts managers and estimators including:
• Setting up project folders, copy, and scan/photocopy documents as required
• Manage all requests for documentation as required (e.g. revision drawings)
• Prepare Risk Assessment documentation ready for the Contract Managers
• File documents as physical and digital records appropriately
• Review, edit and maintain the accuracy and quality of records in conjunction with contract managers.
• Liaise with and distribute project related information at all levels within business and with external parties when required.
• Liaise with clients regarding outstanding financial variations.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects when required.
• Order materials for projects on a timely basis, including raising purchase orders.
• Support Contract managers as required (e.g. induction forms and deliveries).
The role will also require contract management and will incorporate the following duties:
• Managing office supplies inventory
• Managing contracts for office stationery
• Managing the company vehicle fleet where required
• Managing the plant, equipment and materials held on office premises and issued to sites for contractors/projects.
• Arranging training and certification for engineers, contractors and apprentices
• Co-ordinate labour schedules for site staff
• Co-ordinate schedules, appointments and hotel bookings when required for specialised electrical staff.
• General office duties as required – handling and sorting of daily post, shredding and general housekeeping.
• Always ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in line with data protection legislation
What you’ll need to succeed
• Good general level of education, including GCSEs in Maths and English
• Good communication skills are essential.
• Be computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Excel and Word
• Have integrity and care about their professional credibility.
• Strong relationship building skills with a reputation for evoking trust and openness with colleagues and team members.
• Excellent telephone manner and accurate inputting and processing skills, with keen attention to detail
• Good negotiating skills, remaining calm under pressure.
• Flexible and adaptable in managing a number of ongoing activities in a busy office environment.
• Document administration and control
• Health and Safety knowledge, and any knowledge of Chalkstring and Sage systems would be advantageous.
• Contract administration experienced.
• Previous experience working in a small office facilities operation is desirable.
Please note: this role is office based only, Mon-Fri 8-5pm
The salary for this role is circa £21,000- £24,000 per annum, based on experience.
An immediate start is anticipated following a successful interview.
TMP Interiors Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.